We are Open Executive Search & Selection, with offices in Milan and London. We are young and experienced, positively aggressive and open-minded, with an innate passion for results, for our clients and our candidates. Manager and creative, outrageous enough, rigorous in applying the rules, break them into brilliant.
Important to business reality, specialized in the molding of plastics, We are seeking a Quality Control Manager.
The / The role holder is responsible for managing all activities related to the aspects of quality, in line with the provisions in the rules of law and the Company's policies. It will also be the point of reference to the direction of the end of the industrialization of new products.
The figure we are looking for will:
- Ensure compliance with the regulations established by the legislation in force and the internal standard
- Managing the Documentation relating to the products in terms of quality
- Ensure that the quality system is implemented and maintained and that all operators are trained to the procedures and standards.
- Identify and resolve the non-compliance and continuously improve the effectiveness of Quality Systems.
- Prepare and deliver training on Quality and / or new procedures.
- Driving the validation of new products and processes to ensure the quality of the products.
- Manage and keep updated the management of complaints.
- Monitor compliance with and the effectiveness of the Quality Systems of the sites;
- Manage and carry out inspections at the terzisisti involving them in the system and quality control of the
- Managing relationships with customers on the topic of quality
- Coordinate and manage the process of certificaizone Quality System
During the industrialization of new products will:
- Define the procedures and operating methods in concert with the technical managers
- Define the standardized qualitatvi and controls for new products
- Collaboarare with management and with the technical managers in the identification of new machinery as may be necessary
The / the candidate must be a person, structured and independent, a lover of statistical and analytical work, who can lead the organization in a rational and knows how to be precise and propositvo. Analytical but also synthetic, the candidate has sought dimistichezza with the studies of the process, the multivariable analysis, the analysis of single process, you are familiar with the basics of statistical analysis applied to industrial production, as well as the quality management systems.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Qualifications preferred: Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Good command of the English language
Place of work: Florence.
The selection will be given to candidates of both sexes (L. 903/77). Interested parties are requested to inspect the site www.open-executive.com information pertaining to the processing of personal data (art. 13 of Law 196/03) and send your curriculum vitae - including the authorization to process - all 'e-mail address: @ rosy.saporito open-executive.com object in bringing the Reference Code Quality Control Manager.